Website Terms & Conditions
This website (oliveridleyproject.org) is owned and operated by Olive Ridley Project (“operator”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), UK registered charity number 1165905 registered in England & Wales, with its registered office at:
28 Stone Moor Bottom, Padiham, Lancashire, BB12 7BW, United Kingdom.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended as advice on which you should rely without professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Content on our website is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found or offered on this website. We are under no obligation to update out of date information and content. You acknowledge that such information and content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Content
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics of this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of this website is the copyright of Olive Ridley Project or of individual contributors and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. Oliveridleyproject.org copyright must remain on all reproductions of material or content downloaded from this website.
- You may download, store and use content and material from oliveridleyproject.org for your own personal use, research and educational purposes. You may not republish, re-transmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any other party or on any website or online service of your own, or of any other party, or make the same available in hard-copy, or on any other media, without express prior written consent from the Olive Ridley Project.
- You may link to our pages and posts, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website that is not owned by you.
Links to Third Parties
- This website includes links to other websites/third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Donation Payments & Fundraising
- ORP will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives.
- Donations made to, and fundraising done on behalf of, Olive Ridley Project through this website are processed by the online donation service www.enthuse.com, operated by Online Giving Ltd (“OG”), a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06886190 with registered office at Business & Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2DX, UK.
- OG allows you to donate to, and raise funds for, the charities registered with OG. We have entered into a services agreement which allows us to use www.enthuse.com, authorising OG to collect donations on our behalf. We have accepted the terms and conditions policy for use of www.enthuse.com which will be applicable when you donate to ORP through OG.
- By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation or fundraiser you authorise www.enthuse.com to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
Online Purchases and Payments
- Our online shop is owned and operated by the Olive Ridley Project, registered charity in England and Wales with its registered office at 28 Stone Moor Bottom, Padiham, Lancashire, BB12 7BW, United Kingdom, registered charity number 1165905.
- This contract is between you and ORP. Nobody else has any rights under or in respect of these terms.
- The supply of goods from ORP’s website is subject to availability. It is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. In the case of this happening, a full refund will be given.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products on our website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices. We may change the price of items at any time, but you will be asked to pay the price displayed on the website when you place your order.
- All prices displayed on our website are in pounds sterling, and inclusive of VAT. All applicable delivery charges are displayed at the time of check-out, depending on the delivery destination.
- We charge a postage and packing fee to cover the costs of sending you your products, this allows more money to go towards our charity work.
- We deliver throughout the UK and to most countries outside the UK. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination and product, but should generally take 3-7 working days. If you have not received your order within 14 days of purchase, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We shall not be responsible to you for any delays in the delivery of items that are caused by events outside of our control. However, we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of any such events, and we will try to minimise the effects of any delay.
- For orders placed via our website, we accept payment via PayPal. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. Goods will be shipped only once we have received payment. You will own the item(s) you have ordered once we have received payment in full, but we will remain responsible for it until we have delivered it to the shipping address you provided when placing your order.
- When you purchase items from ORP’s online shop, all information sent during the purchase process is encrypted. Although the ORP website uses encryption security software, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by ORP or its agents
- When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgement email confirming the details of your order. This email will state method of payment (for example, credit card), however it will not include the card details you have supplied for security reasons.
- You are entitled to cancel any order you have made on our website for any reason up to and including 14 days after the day on which you receive your purchase, unless your item is made to your specification, clearly personalised, or becomes inseparably mixed with other goods after they are delivered to you.
- If you cancel your order before we dispatch it, we will refund the full amount you have paid to us for that order (including the delivery costs) no later than 14 days after the day of you telling us you want to cancel.
- If you wish to cancel your order once you have received it, you should return the items to us as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after the day on which you tell us you want to cancel your order. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us. We will refund you the purchase price of the returned item within 14 days of receiving it. We will refund you using the same method as you used for your initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Please note that we may make a deduction if the value of the item has been reduced as a result of your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We keep our Terms and Conditions under regular review and we will place any updates on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last updated: April 15, 2021.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact email@example.com