When you symbolically adopt one of our turtle patients you will receive:
- A personalised adoption certificate with the history of your adopted turtle patient
- A fact sheet about the species of sea turtle
- Updates on how your adopted turtle’s recovery is going (if you wish)
- Notification in the case of a release
How To Adopt a Turtle Patient In 3 Easy Steps
- Pick your favourite turtle patient from the gallery above and note the name
- Make a one time gift donation of minimum £50 or choose to make a monthly donation
- Complete the Symbolic Turtle Adoption form with your details and, if this is a gift adoption, that of the gift recipient (you will be directed to the adoption form after making your donation)
Once we receive confirmation of the donation and your adoption form, we will issue the adoption certificate with details about the turtle patient to you or the gift recipient. Please allow 7 days for the issuing of the certificate.
You can donate with your credit card below or via PayPal here.
By adopting one of our turtle patients you will contribute towards the cost of our patient’s veterinary care, medications, and transport. You will also help fund our core charitable objectives to protect sea turtles and their habitats through rescue and rehabilitation, scientific research, and education and outreach.